Residents have grown increasingly more connected to their legislative representatives in recent years, and many state and local officials struggle to understand who they’re representing, and how to best connect with them.
Does your office have a strategy for discovering the makeup of your district and communicating with them on matters that most concern them?
Watch our on-demand webinar to hear from state and local government staffers on:
- How to find and engage with the residents you represent
- Best practices for identifying interests
- Crafting a communication strategy that benefits your district
- Moderator: Scott Crosby, Account Director of State and Local Government, FiscalNote, former Missouri State Senate staffer
- Michael Botello, Director of Communications, Supervisor Joel Anderson – District 2, County of San Diego
- Will Hinman, Former Director, Office of Speaker Bob Cupp (R-OH)
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED