If you would like to turn off the option to see related videos through your embedded player, simply add “&rel=0″ after the video ID number in the embed code. Here’s an example of what your embed code should look like if you’d like to turn off this feature:
<object width=”425″ height=”350″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/xxxxxx&rel=0″></param><param name=”wmode” value=”transparent”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/xxxxxx&rel=0” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=”transparent” width=”425″ height=”350″></embed></object>
- On the right side of each video is the link to the video and the embed code.
Next to the embed code there is a box that if you hover over should say customize. Click on that box. A box should pop-up below the embed code.
- The box should have two buttons. One says: Include related videos and the other says Don’t include related videos.
- Click on the button that says Don’t include Related videos.
- In the lower right side of the box you can click on the “close” link which should close the pop-up.
- You can copy the embed code now which will automatically not include related videos. At the end of the video it will say Replay.